Our plastic netting is a high density polyethylene mesh designed for keeping erosion in check.
EROSION CONTROL NETTING
- Designed for embankments or areas where erosion is a problem.
- Ultra-violet inhibitors added for prolonged life.
- Four sizes allow planting of grass seed or other foliage plants.
- Can be cut with heavy-duty scissors.
- Locally manufactured for Northwest climates.
- 1/8” Grid – Excellent for areas where grass seed is intended to be planted. May be buried under soil and grass seed planted on top. Will help stabilize root system.
- 1/4” Grid – Ideal for embankments that are not going to be mowed. Grass seed may be planted on top of netting. After sod is matured, it becomes integral part of sod.
- 1/2” Grid – Perfect for embankments where smaller foliage plants are planted. Allows ivy or other plants to spread evenly throughout area.
- 1” Grid – The best use for larger plants and shrubs that are to be planted on the embankment. Easy to cut for quick planting of foliage.